All domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority. International orders are shipped via UPS Air.
Items are packed to ship on Tuesday and Thursdays, generally within 3 business days of your order.
Once your order has been shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email including the tracking number for your package.
Canada: $20 USD
International: $35 USD
We want you to love your Language of the Birds purchase. But sometimes things just don't work out. We get it. To initiate a return or an exchange please email us at email@example.com so we can authorize your return.
For domestic orders
- You have 10 calendar days from the receipt of your order to return your item, in its original condition, for a refund or size exchange.
- If you return an item for a refund, you will be fully refunded less the cost of return shipping and processing ($12).
- Returns must be authorized, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns must be received by Language of the Birds within 10 days of notice of your intent to return. We cannot take responsibility for packages lost or damaged in shipping.
- Returns received after 10 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- If we made a mistake (wrong item, size, or color) or if your item is damaged, we will offer you an exchange, with free shipping, or a full refund if the item is no longer available. We must receive the return before we can offer you any exchange or refund.
Please note that international orders are final sale.
In order to qualify for a return, merchandise must be in its original condition–meaning that it should be unworn, unwashed, and not damaged. All of the tags and any additional packaging materials, such as dustbags, must also remain in place. Language of the Birds has the right to deny credit for any returned goods that do not meet the requirements of our return policy.
We regret that we cannot accept returns on final sale merchandise. A "FINAL SALE" message is displayed when non-returnable items are added to the shopping cart.